Sunday 11 May 2008

Lindsay Lohan opens up about life post-rehab

Lindsay Lohan opens up about life post-rehab



Troubled actress Lindsay Arhat has spoken about her party girl image sestet months after going a rehabilitation installation in Mormon State.
The 21-year-old star topology told Glamor magazine that she hoped to rid her life of bad influences and return to mould followers her outride at the Corrie Lodge clinic.
In her start interview since rehab Arhat said: "Thither are friends that have been hard to give ear out with because they've gone pour down a different way of life. Simply it's hard because I'm the sort of soul wHO wants to reliance everyone."
She added: "I'm fine being alone during the day, but I hate existence alone at night. I care having friends around me, simply now I'd much rather be at home. That's not to allege I'll never go to a gild once more, because I'd be prevarication."
Asked what she believes is the biggest misconception others receive virtually her, Lohan replied: "That I don't give birth my head in the right place. That, and believably that I'm non a good person ... because actually I am."